by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 25th 2011 6:34pm
You've probably seen those XtraNormal videos going around these days, where you type out a script and some text-to-speech software and animation software create a short video. I thought it might be fun to experiment with this to see what came of it. Here's my first attempt at a short video that I call "But... But... Piracy."
Yes, some of the dialog is silly, but all of it is based on claims that I've seen people actually use in these discussions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Hateful Eight Pirated Leak Harms Film All The Way To Box Office Records
- Once Again, Piracy Is Destroying The Movie Industry... To Ever More Records At The Box Office
- Book Publisher Has No Idea How Google Works But Pretty Sure It Could End Piracy If It Tried
- Microsoft Lobbying Group Forces 'Pirate' To Get 200,000 Views On Anti-Piracy Video... Whole Thing Backfires
- Techdirt Reading List: Piracy: The Intellectual Property Wars From Gutenberg To Gates