by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 25th 2011 6:34pm
You've probably seen those XtraNormal videos going around these days, where you type out a script and some text-to-speech software and animation software create a short video. I thought it might be fun to experiment with this to see what came of it. Here's my first attempt at a short video that I call "But... But... Piracy."
Yes, some of the dialog is silly, but all of it is based on claims that I've seen people actually use in these discussions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Hollywood Writers & Copyright Scholars Point Out That Piracy Fears Over Open Set Top Boxes Are Complete FUD
- Congress Has No Idea How The FCC's Cable Box Reform Plan Works, Conyers, Goodlatte Compare Effort To 'Popcorn Time'
- French National Assembly Votes (Sorta) To Finally Kill Its Three Strikes Hadopi Program
- Walking Dead Producer Claims Real Cable Set Top Box Competition Will Result In Piracy Armageddon
- The Ultimate In CwF: How Lovers Of Stardew Valley Fought Piracy By Buying The Game For Pirates