by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 25th 2011 6:34pm
You've probably seen those XtraNormal videos going around these days, where you type out a script and some text-to-speech software and animation software create a short video. I thought it might be fun to experiment with this to see what came of it. Here's my first attempt at a short video that I call "But... But... Piracy."
Yes, some of the dialog is silly, but all of it is based on claims that I've seen people actually use in these discussions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Indian Film Industry To Punish
PiratesPaying Customers With 3-Month Film Release Boycott
- Despite Lack Of Evidence It Will Help, Australia Still Planning To Bring In Data Retention, Still Not Clear If It Could Be Used Against Copyright Infringement
- Apparently The Best Way To Decrease Movie Piracy Is To Get Rid Of The Oscars
- MPAA's Lies About Films Being Available Online Easily Debunked In Seconds
- The Many Confusions Of The Internet Is Not The Answer, By Andrew Keen