by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 25th 2011 6:34pm
You've probably seen those XtraNormal videos going around these days, where you type out a script and some text-to-speech software and animation software create a short video. I thought it might be fun to experiment with this to see what came of it. Here's my first attempt at a short video that I call "But... But... Piracy."
Yes, some of the dialog is silly, but all of it is based on claims that I've seen people actually use in these discussions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The MPAA Will Let Amazon Touch Its Stuff, But Only If It Agrees To A Ton Of Stipulations
- Come See How Excited Everyone Is For The Latest UK Educational 'Don't Pirate' Campaign
- Craziest Part Of Apple's Price Fixing Ruling: Publishers Knew They Were Encouraging Piracy, Didn't Care
- Netflix Says Piracy Helped It Succeed In The Netherlands, And Will Help When It Launches In Spain
- Ridiculous Ruling In Ireland Requires ISP To Kick Those Accused (Not Convicted) Of File Sharing Off The Internet