by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 25th 2011 6:34pm
You've probably seen those XtraNormal videos going around these days, where you type out a script and some text-to-speech software and animation software create a short video. I thought it might be fun to experiment with this to see what came of it. Here's my first attempt at a short video that I call "But... But... Piracy."
Yes, some of the dialog is silly, but all of it is based on claims that I've seen people actually use in these discussions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Craziest Part Of Apple's Price Fixing Ruling: Publishers Knew They Were Encouraging Piracy, Didn't Care
- Netflix Says Piracy Helped It Succeed In The Netherlands, And Will Help When It Launches In Spain
- Ridiculous Ruling In Ireland Requires ISP To Kick Those Accused (Not Convicted) Of File Sharing Off The Internet
- When Analyzing Cord Cutting Options, Most TV Analysts Continue To Pretend Piracy Simply Doesn't Exist
- Indian Film Industry To Punish
PiratesPaying Customers With 3-Month Film Release Boycott