by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 25th 2011 6:34pm
You've probably seen those XtraNormal videos going around these days, where you type out a script and some text-to-speech software and animation software create a short video. I thought it might be fun to experiment with this to see what came of it. Here's my first attempt at a short video that I call "But... But... Piracy."
Yes, some of the dialog is silly, but all of it is based on claims that I've seen people actually use in these discussions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Reading List: Piracy: The Intellectual Property Wars From Gutenberg To Gates
- BBC Blocks VPN Access To Its On-Demand Service, Even From UK
- Our Response To The White House's Request For Comments On Its Intellectual Property Enforcement Strategy
- The Right Way To Stop Piracy
- IP Enforcement Czar Wants To Hear From You About Government's IP Enforcement Plan