by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 25th 2011 6:34pm
You've probably seen those XtraNormal videos going around these days, where you type out a script and some text-to-speech software and animation software create a short video. I thought it might be fun to experiment with this to see what came of it. Here's my first attempt at a short video that I call "But... But... Piracy."
Yes, some of the dialog is silly, but all of it is based on claims that I've seen people actually use in these discussions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cogent Accidentally Blocks Websites In Global Ham-Fisted Piracy Filtering Effort
- Funcom Responds Well To Mixup Over Denuvo DRM Resulting In Piracy Of Conan Exiles Game
- New Study Essentially Suggests That Publishers Should Do CwF + RtB Instead Of Going Legal To Combat Piracy
- Rightscorp Rings In The New Year By Vowing To Find New Ways To Lose Money In 2017
- I Thought Piracy Was Killing Entertainment? New Record In Scripted Shows In 2016