DailyDirt: The End of Men?
from the urls-we-dig-up dept
- Japanese scientists have grown mice sperm cells in a test tube. Someday, this could either cure male infertility... or completely obviate the need for men, depending on how you look at it. [url]
- Dilbert-creator Scott Adams sparked a bit of debate over the men's rights movement. Adams should know better than to compare women to the mentally handicapped -- even if he wrote it in a tongue-in-cheek way. [url]
- The sense of touch can affect how people perceive gender. We'll leave it to the comments to come up with a joke about how squeezing a soft ball tends to get people to classify a face as female... [url]
- Men in the US are becoming less educated than their female peers, but they don't have to commit to long-term relationships as much. The laws of supply and demand affect relationships, too. [url]
- To discover more interesting gender-related issues, check out what's currently floating around the StumbleUpon universe. [url]