by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 17th 2011 3:57pm
Paul Keating points us to an amusing (if somewhat disturbing) juxtaposition of three headlines -- one after the other -- on the CircleID website:
In case you can't see the image, these are the three headlines:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Senate Comes To Its Senses: Does NOT Support Ted Cruz's Plan To Block Internet Governance Transition
- Italy Proposes Law To Make Mocking People Online Illegal
- How Pirates Shaped The Internet As We Know It
- If Someone Is Testing Ways To Take Down The Internet, Perhaps It's Time To Build A Stronger Internet
- Cuba's Telecom Monopoly Banning Text Messages Containing Words Like 'Democracy'