by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 17th 2011 3:57pm
Paul Keating points us to an amusing (if somewhat disturbing) juxtaposition of three headlines -- one after the other -- on the CircleID website:
In case you can't see the image, these are the three headlines:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Mark Cuban Falsely Tells Congress AT&T's Latest Mega-Merger Will Be Really Wonderful For Consumers
- Russia Draws On Chinese Expertise And Technology To Clamp Down On Internet Users Even More
- Why Is Your Bigoted, Luddite Uncle Crafting Internet Policy In Europe?
- Chinese Police Dub Censorship Circumvention Tools As 'Terrorist Software'
- Israeli Lawmakers Pushing Mandatory, Default ISP Porn Filtering Because That Always Works So Well