by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 17th 2011 3:57pm
Paul Keating points us to an amusing (if somewhat disturbing) juxtaposition of three headlines -- one after the other -- on the CircleID website:
In case you can't see the image, these are the three headlines:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Bad Take: Rep. Sensenbrenner's Response Over Internet Privacy Concerns: 'Nobody's Got To Use The Internet'
- Court Strikes Probation Restrictions Banning Teen From Using Encryption, Accessing Internet For Personal Reasons
- Trump's Internet Brigades Shocked To Realize The Government Just Sold Them Out On Privacy
- The Cord Cutting The Cable Industry Says Isn't Happening, Keeps Happening
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 112: When A Typo Breaks The Internet