by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 17th 2011 3:57pm
Paul Keating points us to an amusing (if somewhat disturbing) juxtaposition of three headlines -- one after the other -- on the CircleID website:
In case you can't see the image, these are the three headlines:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- 'Nice Internet You've Got There... You Wouldn't Want Something To Happen To It...'
- ACLU Dumps Docs On Social Media Monitoring Firm Geofeedia; Social Media Platforms Respond By Dumping Geofeedia
- Government Agencies Apparently Not Interested In Following Congressional Directives On Overclassification
- Border Patrol Agent Caught Watching Porn On The Job Blames The Internet Filter For Not Stopping Him
- New California Law Attempts To Fight Hollywood Ageism By Censoring Third-Party Websites