by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 17th 2011 3:57pm
Paul Keating points us to an amusing (if somewhat disturbing) juxtaposition of three headlines -- one after the other -- on the CircleID website:
In case you can't see the image, these are the three headlines:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Internet Protections Enshrined In Brazil's Marco Civil Framework Under Threat From New Laws
- DHS Claims Open Source Software Is Like Giving The Mafia A Copy Of FBI Code; Hastily Walks Back Statement
- Optometrists Push For State Laws Blocking Online Eye Exams
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 70: Is It Futile To Draw Borders On The Internet?
- Final Reminder: Tell The EU Commission Not To Wreck The Internet With Poorly Thought Out Regulations