by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 17th 2011 3:57pm
Paul Keating points us to an amusing (if somewhat disturbing) juxtaposition of three headlines -- one after the other -- on the CircleID website:
In case you can't see the image, these are the three headlines:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The NSA's Guide To The Internet Is The Weirdest Thing Youâ€™ll Read Today
- EU Commission Releases Plans To More Directly Regulate Internet, Pretending It's Not Regulating The Internet
- Lawmakers From The Great Theocracy Of Utah Looking To Block Porn On Cell Phones
- Google To France: No You Don't Get To Censor The Global Internet
- Once Again With Feeling: Cord Cutting Is Not A 'Myth'