DailyDirt: I Believe That Robots Are The Future. Teach Them Well, And Let Them Lead The Way...
from the urls-we-dig-up dept
- Watch a solid block of aluminum get carved into a racing helmet by a fancy robotic drill. Injection molding is so 20th century. [url]
- Protei is an autonomous sailing robot that will try to remove surface oil pollution from the ocean -- aiming to help out cleaning up the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill. This Kickstarter project has been funded with over $30,000 to build a full scale prototype. [url]
- The Landroids is a team of kids who like to build Lego robots -- and offer encouragement to other kids who might enter the Google Science Fair. And they put in 20-30 hours per week on their robot-building projects! [url]
- The next robot to go to Mars is called Curiosity, and it's pretty big -- about twice as long as the previous Mars rovers. Hopefully, Curiosity won't kill
catsaliens on Mars... [url]
- To discover more interesting AI-related content, check out what's currently floating around the StumbleUpon universe. [url]