DailyDirt: Endless Rain Into A Paper Cup....
from the urls-we-dig-up dept
- Boxed wine has gained some acceptance with wine drinkers, but will a slightly smaller version of boxed wine sell well? Taking it to the next logical step, there should be "juice box" size wine boxes coming out, too. Who wants to sip wine through a tiny straw? [url]
- Some folks seem to hate plastic water bottles, so now there's a paper milk carton without milk, filled with water. Looks like ultra-skim milk -- 0% milk. [url]
- Drinking water from a paper cup is okay.. but a paper bottle? Paper water bottles haven't exactly taken over since they were introduced, so... [url]
- Coca-Cola has stopped making its 'White Christmas Cans' after a month of selling them because consumers don't like the new look of the can -- and some people think it tastes different. The white cans also look a bit too much like Diet Coke, so some drinkers are getting a few more calories than they expected. [url]
- To discover more food-related links, check out what's floating around in StumbleUpon. [url]