by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jan 31st 2011 6:35am
It's no secret that the European Parliament and European Commission have been at odds over ACTA, and specifically over the secrecy around ACTA. However, it's now come out that a member of the European Parliament is actually suing the European Commission over the issue, though details are scarce. A lawsuit seems like a pretty extreme response, but it would be nice to see the details.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Army Officials Withheld FOIA Documents To Push Out Its Spin On Head Injuries
- Jeb Bush Proudly Promises To Axe Net Neutrality If Elected
- Thomas Goolnik Really Wants To Be Forgotten: Google Disappears Our Post About His Right To Be Forgotten Request
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 39: Technology's Impact On Democracy
- Google Disappears Techdirt Article About Right To Be Forgotten Due To Right To Be Forgotten Request