by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jan 31st 2011 6:35am
It's no secret that the European Parliament and European Commission have been at odds over ACTA, and specifically over the secrecy around ACTA. However, it's now come out that a member of the European Parliament is actually suing the European Commission over the issue, though details are scarce. A lawsuit seems like a pretty extreme response, but it would be nice to see the details.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Despite Throwing Money At Congress, Comcast Finds Merger Support Hard To Come By
- European Governments Seeking To Water Down EU's Proposed Data Protection Legislation
- Former FCC Boss Turned Top Cable Lobbyist Michael Powell Blames Everyone But Himself For Current Net Neutrality Mess
- European Commission Wants Collection And Retention Of Passenger Data For Everyone Flying In And Out Of Europe
- Fark's Drew Curtis Running For Governor Of Kentucky