by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jan 31st 2011 6:35am
It's no secret that the European Parliament and European Commission have been at odds over ACTA, and specifically over the secrecy around ACTA. However, it's now come out that a member of the European Parliament is actually suing the European Commission over the issue, though details are scarce. A lawsuit seems like a pretty extreme response, but it would be nice to see the details.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- With Republicans Backing Away From TPP, Does It Still Have Any Chance?
- No Matter Who Our Next President Is, They Won't Understand Technology
- Clinton Friend, Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, Now Pretends Hillary Never Supported TPP
- How The EU Might Keep Internet Access Open To The Public
- Clinton Friend Admits What Everyone Knows Is True: Clinton Still Supports TPP & Will Back It