by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jan 31st 2011 6:35am
It's no secret that the European Parliament and European Commission have been at odds over ACTA, and specifically over the secrecy around ACTA. However, it's now come out that a member of the European Parliament is actually suing the European Commission over the issue, though details are scarce. A lawsuit seems like a pretty extreme response, but it would be nice to see the details.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- An Ongoing Lack Of Technical Prowess Is Resulting In Bad Laws, Bad Prosecutions, And Bad Judicial Decisions
- Trump Offers More Insight On His Cybersecurity Plans: 10-Year-Old Relatives Vs. 400-lb Bedroom Dwellers
- Pressure Mounts to Punish Russia For Hacking Without Evidence And Before Investigations Are Concluded
- Former Attorney General Speechwriter: James Comey Most Autonomous FBI Director Since J. Edgar Hoover
- Surprise! European Union Adopts Net Neutrality Guidelines That Don't Suck