by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jan 31st 2011 6:35am
It's no secret that the European Parliament and European Commission have been at odds over ACTA, and specifically over the secrecy around ACTA. However, it's now come out that a member of the European Parliament is actually suing the European Commission over the issue, though details are scarce. A lawsuit seems like a pretty extreme response, but it would be nice to see the details.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Yes, There's Lots Of Fake News On Facebook, But Is It Really Changing Anyone's Mind?
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 99: Debating The Facebook Filter Bubble, With Mathew Ingram
- If You're Blaming Facebook For The Election Results, You're An Idiot
- FBI Opens Internal Investigation Into One Of Its Own Twitter Accounts Because Good Lord This Year Is So Stupid
- How One Young Black Man Supporting Trump Massively Skews The LA Times Presidential Poll