by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jan 31st 2011 6:35am
It's no secret that the European Parliament and European Commission have been at odds over ACTA, and specifically over the secrecy around ACTA. However, it's now come out that a member of the European Parliament is actually suing the European Commission over the issue, though details are scarce. A lawsuit seems like a pretty extreme response, but it would be nice to see the details.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- EU MEPs Call Again For 'Robot Rules' To Get Ahead Of The AI Revolution
- Dear Lawmakers: Five Years Ago The Internet Rose Up In Protest & We're Still Watching
- Donald Trump Demonstrating How Much Of Our Political System Is Based On Tradition & Custom, Not Rules
- Sarah Palin Now Thinks Julian Assange Is A Really Nifty Guy
- Ridiculous Congressional Proposal Would Fine Reps Who Live Stream From The Floor