by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jan 31st 2011 6:35am
It's no secret that the European Parliament and European Commission have been at odds over ACTA, and specifically over the secrecy around ACTA. However, it's now come out that a member of the European Parliament is actually suing the European Commission over the issue, though details are scarce. A lawsuit seems like a pretty extreme response, but it would be nice to see the details.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Net Neutrality On The Ropes In Europe As Some EU Members Wimp Out On Real Rules
- European Mobile Networks Plan To Block Ads, Not For Your Safety, But To Mess With Google
- European Court To Explore If Linking To Infringing Material Is Infringing
- US Presidential Election Is So Corrupt Even The Person In Charge Says She Has No Power To Stop Abuse
- Dan Bull's 'Death To ACTA' Video Silenced After Claim From Rapper Who Used The Same Sample