by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jan 31st 2011 6:35am
It's no secret that the European Parliament and European Commission have been at odds over ACTA, and specifically over the secrecy around ACTA. However, it's now come out that a member of the European Parliament is actually suing the European Commission over the issue, though details are scarce. A lawsuit seems like a pretty extreme response, but it would be nice to see the details.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Ton Of Tech Industry Leaders Say Trump Would Be A Complete Disaster For Innovation
- With 4 Days Left, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Larry Lessig, And Barbara Van Schewick Beg Europe To Close Net Neutrality Loopholes
- European Telcos Threaten To Withhold Next Gen Wireless Upgrades If Net Neutrality Rules Passed
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 80: Can Direct Democracy Work?
- Another Dumb Idea Out Of The EU: Giving Robots & Computers Copyright