by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 29th 2010 10:36pm
How much does Guns 'N Roses singer Axl Rose hate former guitarist Slash? So much that he's suing Activision for $20 million because Activision included a virtual version of Slash in the latest version of Guitar Hero, despite claimed promises not to do so. While the likelihood of success may depend on contract specifics, it does seem rather silly to care about this. The claim that "This lawsuit is about protecting Guns Ní Roses," is obviously bogus. There is nothing about "protecting" involved here.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Is America About To Experience The Billion-Dollar Pain Of Corporate Sovereignty First Hand?
- EasyDNS Sued For Refusing To Take Down Website Without Court Order; Then Hit Again For Writing About The Lawsuit
- John Steele Looking To Join Former Prenda Lawyer Paul Hansmeier In ADA Lawsuit Shakedown Business
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Judge Dismisses Manuel Noriega's Publicity Rights Suit Against Activision
- Former Mayor Giuliani To Defend Activision In Odd Noriega Publicity Rights Lawsuit