by Mike Masnick
Wed, Nov 17th 2010 3:27pm
The effort the administration is going through to avoid discussing ACTA is really quite stunning. Two US Senators, Bernie Sanders and Sherrod Brown, asked USPTO Director David Kappos to respond to specific questions about the legality of certain issues in ACTA. Kappos has now "responded" by not actually responding. He sent a letter back that did not actually address any of the issues raised, but merely said "our USPTO issue experts will continue to work with USTR as they finalize the results achieved in Tokyo." That's not a response. That's a dodge. You can read the entire letter after the jump.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Hillary Clinton Continues To Say Ridiculous Things About Encryption... Without Ever Taking A Real Position
- Bernie Sanders' Campaign DMCAs Wikimedia For Hosting His Logos
- Democratic National Committee Punishes Bernie Sanders For Their Own Technical Mistake; Sanders
- No, Google Isn't 'Pushing' People To Vote For Bernie Sanders
- Another GOP Candidate Indirectly Promotes Bernie Sanders By Not Getting Music Cleared With Artist