by Mike Masnick
Wed, Nov 10th 2010 2:12pm
The Dallas Cowboys are notoriously bad this year. As such, I'm sure they've got plenty of stuff to focus on, but it seems pretty bad that the team would forget to renew its domain name. It seems that DallasCowboys.com expired last Tuesday, and Network Solutions put it up for sale on Sunday. The team did eventually figure it out and got the domain back. While I have no idea what the team can do to fix its awful performance on the field, for its domain troubles, I might suggest it figure out how to "auto renew" domain registrations.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Virginia Court Says Domain Names Are Not Property
- ICANN's New Trademark 'Clearinghouse' Resembles Mobsters' 'Insurance' Program
- Anti-Piracy Group Demanding -- And Getting -- Domain Names From Torrent Sites
- ICANN Confirms That It's Going To Make It Easier For Governments To Seize Domains Around The Globe
- Dallas Cowboys Return Cowboys.com After Thinking The Price Was $275 Instead Of $275,000