by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cable's Latest Great Idea: Speed Up Programs So They Can Stuff More Ads Into Every Hour
- Millions Of Users Unaware That Facebook Is On The Internet -- Or Think It *Is* The Internet
- French Government Declares Independence From Free Speech: Broad Internet Take-Down Powers Now In Place
- Stop Saying That The FCC Is 'Treating Internet As A Utility' -- It's Not
- Cable's Answer To A Changing TV Landscape? Stuff More Ads Into Every Hour