by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Senate Comes To Its Senses: Does NOT Support Ted Cruz's Plan To Block Internet Governance Transition
- Cable Lobbyists Stop Using The Word Cable In Hopes You'll Think Industry Has Evolved
- Italy Proposes Law To Make Mocking People Online Illegal
- How Pirates Shaped The Internet As We Know It
- If Someone Is Testing Ways To Take Down The Internet, Perhaps It's Time To Build A Stronger Internet