by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Nervous About Regulatory Action, Comcast Bumps Usage Caps To One Terabyte Per Month
- Roku CEO Kisses Up To Comcast, Supports Opposition To Cable Set Top Box Competition
- Internet Protections Enshrined In Brazil's Marco Civil Framework Under Threat From New Laws
- Optometrists Push For State Laws Blocking Online Eye Exams
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 70: Is It Futile To Draw Borders On The Internet?