by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- 'Nice Internet You've Got There... You Wouldn't Want Something To Happen To It...'
- Vox Joins Growing Chorus Of Outlets Weirdly Crapping On Cord Cutting
- Border Patrol Agent Caught Watching Porn On The Job Blames The Internet Filter For Not Stopping Him
- What Cord Cutting? Cable Sector Hiked TV Prices 40% In Last Five Years
- New California Law Attempts To Fight Hollywood Ageism By Censoring Third-Party Websites