by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Bad Take: Rep. Sensenbrenner's Response Over Internet Privacy Concerns: 'Nobody's Got To Use The Internet'
- Court Strikes Probation Restrictions Banning Teen From Using Encryption, Accessing Internet For Personal Reasons
- Trump's Internet Brigades Shocked To Realize The Government Just Sold Them Out On Privacy
- AT&T Settles With DOJ Over LA Dodgers Channel Collusion Allegations
- The Cord Cutting The Cable Industry Says Isn't Happening, Keeps Happening