by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- When Analyzing Cord Cutting Options, Most TV Analysts Continue To Pretend Piracy Simply Doesn't Exist
- Defense Department Keeps Losing 'Sensitive' Explosives Gear, Then Finding It For Sale On Ebay
- Apple's Attempt At A TV Revolution Runs Face First Into Comcast Corporation
- Why Are Some People So Intent On Making Netflix More Like Traditional TV?
- Cable Proudly Declares Smart Shoppers A 'Lower Quality' Of Customer They Have No Interest In