by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Utterly Tone Deaf To Cord Cutting, Cable Contract Feuds And Blackouts Skyrocket
- AT&T Already Backing Off Its Biggest Time Warner Merger Promise: Cheaper TV
- Putin's Adviser Says Russia Must Be Ready To Disconnect Itself From The Global Internet
- EU's Departing Internet Commissioner Leaves Behind Copyright Plan That Will Outlaw Basic Internet Functions
- I Thought Piracy Was Killing Entertainment? New Record In Scripted Shows In 2016