by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Documents: The Domestic Email Collection Program The NSA 'Killed' In 2011 Was Actually Just Offshored
- France Responds To Paris Attacks By Rushing Through Internet Censorship Law
- TV Industry Starts Running Fewer Ads To Combat Netflix, Cord Cutting
- FilmOn Loses A Second Case, Meaning That Supreme Court May Get A Second Shot At Aereo Decision
- Time Warner Promises To Adapt To Cord Cutting With Fewer TV Ads, Gets Punished By Wall Street For It