by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- 20 Years Ago Today: The Most Important Law On The Internet Was Signed, Almost By Accident
- TV Station Educates Public On Dangers Of Teen Sexting By Exposing 14-Year-Old's Name... And Penis
- Comcast 'Only' Lost 36,000 Pay TV Subscribers Last Year, Prompting Renewed Cord Cutting Denial
- Time Warner Eyes Hulu Stake, Wants Service To Remove Current Seasons Of Shows
- The Cable Industry Is Absolutely Terrified Of Set Top Box Competition