by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Bob Costas Rails Against The Internet After Criticism For Going Nuclear On MLB Pitcher
- Years Of Pretending Netflix Cord Cutting Wasn't Real Is Biting The Cable Industry In The Ass
- Russia Blocks The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine Over A Single Page
- Russia's Internet Propaganda Farm Is Being Dragged To Court For Labor Violations
- Germany Says You Can't Sell Adult Ebooks Until After 10 PM