by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Remember Claims That Cord Cutting Was On The Ropes? It's Actually Worse Than Ever
- Donald Trump Says He'll Turn Off The Internet For Terrorists
- Hulu Ditches 'Free' Model Without Giving It A Chance To Succeed
- BBC Now Training Its Secret, Likely Imaginary, Fleet Of Detector Vans On Your WiFi
- How The EU Might Keep Internet Access Open To The Public