by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- How The EU Might Keep Internet Access Open To The Public
- MPAA Front Group, Pretending To Represent Consumer Interests, Slams CloudFlare For Not Censoring The Internet
- Dish Sues Tribune Because It Called The Company 'Dishgusting'
- FCC Pressure Helps Bring Netflix To Comcast Cable Boxes
- Under Cable Lobbying Assault, FCC Commissioners Waffling On Cable Box Competition Plan