by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- AT&T's DirecTV Deal Flies Under The Comcast-Hate Radar, Will Likely See FCC Approval
- Japanese Court Orders Google To Remove Customer Reviews From Its Maps Service -- Globally
- Cable's Top Lobbyist Just Can't Understand Why People Like Google Better
- Facebook, Google's Supposed Love Of Net Neutrality Notably Absent In India
- EU Official Says It's Time To Harm American Internet Companies Via Regulations... Hours Later Antitrust Charges Against Google Announced