by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Steve Ballmer Shrugs Off $60 Million TV Offer For Clippers Games, Considers Streaming Instead
- Virginia Police Force BBC Reporters To Delete Camera Footage Of Police Pursuit Of Shooter
- Latest TVEyes Ruling A Mixed Bag: Archiving & Sharing Privately Is Fair Use; Downloading & Sharing Publicly Is Not
- FCC May Finally Act To Ease The Pain Of Stupid Cable TV Content Negotiation Blackouts
- Hollywood Keeps Breaking Box Office Records... While Still Insisting That The Internet Is Killing Movies