by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Russian Culture Minister Claims Netflix A U.S. Mind Control Effort
- Cable Industry: Our Shitty TV Apps Are Just As Good As Real Cable Box Competition, Right?
- Cable Industry Proclaims More Competition 'Hurts Consumers' & 'Damages Economic Efficiency'
- Putin's Internet Trolls Mercilessly Smear Finnish Reporter Simply For Pointing Them Out
- Investigation Shows GCHQ Using US Companies, NSA To Route Around Domestic Surveillance Restrictions