by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 2nd 2010 1:28am
So you remember how the cable folks were saying that all those people ditching cable TV were doing it because of the bad economy, and rather than young, tech-savvy early adopters -- they were old poor folks living on dog food? Yeah, so it turns out: not so much. A new study shows that they actually tend to be younger, well-educated, fully-employed and make a decent amount of money. Can't wait to see how the TV folks talk themselves out of this one...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Cord Cutting The Cable Industry Says Isn't Happening, Keeps Happening
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 112: When A Typo Breaks The Internet
- Top Russian Net Official Says Children Under 10 Shouldn't Go Online -- At All
- Comcast's Decision To Charge Roku Users A Bogus Fee Highlights Its Uncanny Ability To Shoot Innovation In The Foot
- T-Mobile Not So Subtly Hints That It Wants To Disrupt The Cable TV Industry