by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jul 16th 2010 4:31pm
We recently wrote about the cease & desist letter that LucasFilm sent Wicked Lasers for making a laser that various blogs (not Wicked Lasers itself) compared to a light saber. Wicked Lasers has apparently responded by doing the only reasonable thing: it's auctioning the cease & desist off on eBay. You can bid on it here. How nice would it be if it became a trend to auction off bogus cease and desist letters?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Lucasfilm Disputes Empire Brewing's 'Strikes Bock' Trademark Application
- Domain Name Registration Triggers C&D From Instagram... Which Triggers A Weirdly Wonderful Backlash Filled With Duck Drawings`
- Citizen Organizing Small Get-Together 'Rocky Run' Sent C&D By MGM Because Of Course She Was
- Verizon Sends Netflix A Cease & Desist, Saying It Can't Blame Verizon For Clogged Networks
- Will Disney Block Star Wars Fan-Made Content?