by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jul 16th 2010 4:31pm
We recently wrote about the cease & desist letter that LucasFilm sent Wicked Lasers for making a laser that various blogs (not Wicked Lasers itself) compared to a light saber. Wicked Lasers has apparently responded by doing the only reasonable thing: it's auctioning the cease & desist off on eBay. You can bid on it here. How nice would it be if it became a trend to auction off bogus cease and desist letters?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Lucasfilm Threatens And Threatens Non-Profit Over Lightsaber Battle Event
- Punk Band Misfits Issues Trademark C&D To 'Punk Rock Flea Market,' Receives C&D From Flea Market In Return
- The Donald Sends Cease And Desist Threat To Band Over The Use Of His Name In Music And Video
- Metallica Sends 41 Page Legal Threat To Canadian Cover Band [Updated]
- Disney Sending Out DMCA Notices Over Pictures Fans Took Of Their Legally Purchased Star Wars Toy