by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jul 16th 2010 4:31pm
We recently wrote about the cease & desist letter that LucasFilm sent Wicked Lasers for making a laser that various blogs (not Wicked Lasers itself) compared to a light saber. Wicked Lasers has apparently responded by doing the only reasonable thing: it's auctioning the cease & desist off on eBay. You can bid on it here. How nice would it be if it became a trend to auction off bogus cease and desist letters?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Ridiculously Thin Skinned Donald Trump Threatening Critics With Totally Bogus Trademark Infringement Lawsuit
- Jared Leto's Lawyer Sends Ridiculously Bogus Cease & Desist, Calling Lots Of Attention To Statements About Him
- A Lesson In How Not To Do A Defamation Threat, Courtesy Of Lawyer Casey Cummings
- Lucasfilm Disputes Empire Brewing's 'Strikes Bock' Trademark Application
- Will Disney Block Star Wars Fan-Made Content?