by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jul 9th 2010 3:31am
Last month, when a court ruled against SCO for the... oh heck, we've lost count... 'th time, we wondered if the whole bizarre saga might finally be over. No such luck. Hephaestus points out that SCO has, in fact, appealed. Not much to say about this one, but just shake your head in amazement. Some day, will someone please do a full case study on SCO's elaborate decade-long suicide through bad litigation choice followed by even worse litigation choice?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- As CBS/Paramount Continue Lawsuit Over Fan Film, It Releases Ridiculous & Impossible 'Fan Film Guidelines'
- Good News: California Legislature Dumps Stupid Plan To Copyright All Government Works
- Led Zeppelin Wins Copyright Case Over Stairway To Heaven
- Novell's WordPerfect Antitrust Lawsuit Against Microsoft Over Windows 95 Dismissed (Yes, This Is A 2012 Post)
- Funny How Microsoft's Views On Responsibility To Competitors Differ Based On Who's In The Antitrust Hot Seat