by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jul 9th 2010 2:07pm
A tip for you would be murderers out there: if you kill someone, it's probably not going to help you stay out of jail if you then brag about it on Facebook. In this case, a teenager in France posted about the murder he had committed, and then told his sister that he did so to brag about it (not out of any kind of remorse). His sister then turned him in.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Basically The Entire Tech Industry Signs Onto A Legal Brief Opposing Trump's Exec Order
- How Is 'Non-Literally Copying' Code Still Copyright Infringement?
- Amazon Refuses To Comply With Police Request For Amazon Echo Recordings In Murder Case
- Canadian Police Use Cell Tower Dumps To Text 7,500 Possible Murder Witnesses
- The Unbelievably True Story Of How Craigslist Murdered Over 100 People