by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 25th 2010 3:31pm
A few years ago, we discussed how bank ATM's just aren't very secure, despite the belief by many that they were. That discussion revolved around the fact that many people often compare bank ATMs to e-voting (in part because Diebold was a big player in both businesses). It looks like more and more folks are realizing the same thing. Some security researchers are about to release their evidence on just how easy it is to hack bank ATMs. And, of course, if security researchers are talking about it now, you can be pretty sure that hackers already figured this out a while ago.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Waves Convicted Murderer With Explosives Experience Through Its PreCheck Lane
- Good News: Internet Ad Industry Realizes It Needs To Embrace HTTPS
- FBI Quietly Removes Recommendation To Encrypt Your Phone... As FBI Director Warns How Encryption Will Lead To Tears
- DailyDirt: Breaking Bad... Passwords
- Ted Cruz's New Presidential Campaign Donation Website Shares Security Certificate With Nigerian-Prince.com