by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 4th 2010 12:39pm
It's been a little while since we last wrote about Hilary Rosen, who ran the RIAA for many years, and presided over its initial disastrous decision to fight the internet and go after users. However, we have to say that it's somewhat amusing to find out that BP has now hired Rosen for PR help in dealing with the oil spill in the Gulf. Hopefully "suing all the people who live along the coast" isn't one of her suggestions. But, perhaps she can figure out a way to blame the spill on "pirates" of some kind, right?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- RIAA Still Pushing Its Bogus Message Of A 'Value Gap' And 'Fair Compensation'
- Legacy Recording Industry To Trump: Please Tell Tech Companies To Nerd Harder To Censor The Internet
- Even The Usual Defenders Of The RIAA Are Pointing Out They're Simply Lying About YouTube
- Ex-RIAA Boss Ignores All Criticisim Of SOPA/PIPA, Claims Any Complaints Are Trying To Justify Stealing
- Former RIAA Boss States The Obvious: The Record Labels Screwed Up... And Continue To Screw Up