by Mike Masnick
Thu, Apr 29th 2010 7:45pm
Eric Goldman alerts us to an interesting response by Method Products, a small natural cleaning supply products company, after receiving a cease & desist letter from cleaning giant Clorox (pdf), demanding that Method stop using a daisy in its packaging on certain cleaning products because of Clorox's trademarks on "Green Works," including the use of a yellow flower, related to Green Works products. In response, Method set up VoteDaisy.com, with a little poll asking people "who should own the daisy" with three options: Clorox, Mother Nature or Method. Nicely done.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Daily Deal: Pay What You Want: The Marketing Copywriter Bundle
- As Expected, Verizon's Attempt To Woo Millennials Is Falling Flat On Its Face
- DailyDirt: Sealed For Freshness... In Plastic
- Stupid Patent Of The Month: Phoenix Licensing Trolls Marketers With 'Personalized Communications' Patent
- Netflix CEO 'Loves' Netflix Password Sharing