by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 8th 2010 10:59pm
With a new report coming out suggesting that Facebook sends more traffic to news sites than Google News, folks like Mathew Ingram are asking if Rupert Murdoch, the AP and others will be complaining about Facebook "stealing" their traffic and demanding to get paid. Given their reactions to Google, it does seem like a reasonable question. Or will that only happen when Facebook is making much more money from its other lines of business, and those news execs get jealous?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- India Bans Zero Rating As The U.S. Pays The Price For Embracing It
- It's 2016 And The EU Is Just Now Getting Ready To Decide If Hyperlinking Is Legal
- TV Station Educates Public On Dangers Of Teen Sexting By Exposing 14-Year-Old's Name... And Penis
- India Set To Ban Zero Rating As Facebook's Misleading Lobbying Falls Flat
- German Publishers Still Upset That Google Sends Them Traffic Without Paying Them Too; File Lawsuit