by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 8th 2010 10:59pm
With a new report coming out suggesting that Facebook sends more traffic to news sites than Google News, folks like Mathew Ingram are asking if Rupert Murdoch, the AP and others will be complaining about Facebook "stealing" their traffic and demanding to get paid. Given their reactions to Google, it does seem like a reasonable question. Or will that only happen when Facebook is making much more money from its other lines of business, and those news execs get jealous?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NSA Screws Up Another Thing: EU Court Of Justice Throws The Internet For A Loop In Ending Safe Harbor
- ISP Announces It's Blocking All Facebook And Google Ads Until Companies Pay A Troll Toll
- Toronto Sun: We Value Criticism And The Voice Of The Reader So Much, We're Killing Both
- The Trend Of Killing News Comment Sections Because You 'Just Really Value Conversation' Stupidly Continues
- Apple Bans Non-Graphic, VR Representation Of Ferguson Shooting For No Coherent Reason