by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 8th 2010 10:59pm
With a new report coming out suggesting that Facebook sends more traffic to news sites than Google News, folks like Mathew Ingram are asking if Rupert Murdoch, the AP and others will be complaining about Facebook "stealing" their traffic and demanding to get paid. Given their reactions to Google, it does seem like a reasonable question. Or will that only happen when Facebook is making much more money from its other lines of business, and those news execs get jealous?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Facebook, Google's Supposed Love Of Net Neutrality Notably Absent In India
- Journalists Worry About Facebook Hosting News; Is That Similar To Musicians Worried About Spotify Hosting Music?
- The Internet Never Ends: You Can Deny That Or Embrace It
- Google's Ridiculous AdSense Morality Police Strike Again
- Fair Use: The Foundation Of Jon Stewart's Success