by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 8th 2010 10:59pm
With a new report coming out suggesting that Facebook sends more traffic to news sites than Google News, folks like Mathew Ingram are asking if Rupert Murdoch, the AP and others will be complaining about Facebook "stealing" their traffic and demanding to get paid. Given their reactions to Google, it does seem like a reasonable question. Or will that only happen when Facebook is making much more money from its other lines of business, and those news execs get jealous?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Will Backfire: Google/Facebook Using Copyright Tools To Remove 'Extremist' Content
- Oculus Reverses DRM Course After Public Backlash
- Europe Is About To Create A Link Tax: Time To Speak Out Against It
- News Site About Popcorn Time App Goes To Court To Get Back Seized Domain
- Reddit's Technology Subreddit Ponders Banning Wired & Forbes For Blocking Adblock Users