by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 8th 2010 10:59pm
With a new report coming out suggesting that Facebook sends more traffic to news sites than Google News, folks like Mathew Ingram are asking if Rupert Murdoch, the AP and others will be complaining about Facebook "stealing" their traffic and demanding to get paid. Given their reactions to Google, it does seem like a reasonable question. Or will that only happen when Facebook is making much more money from its other lines of business, and those news execs get jealous?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Did The NY Times Give Up Its Journalism Standards The Second Facebook Threw A Few Million Its Way?
- News Sites Realizing That Relying On Facebook For Traffic Might Not Have Been Wise
- Billionaire Backer Of Palantir & Facebook Insists He's Bankrupting Journalists To Protect Your Privacy
- Lots Of Newspapers Discovering That Paywalls Don't Work
- The Coming Copyright Fight Over Viral News Videos, Such As Police Shootings