by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 8th 2010 10:59pm
With a new report coming out suggesting that Facebook sends more traffic to news sites than Google News, folks like Mathew Ingram are asking if Rupert Murdoch, the AP and others will be complaining about Facebook "stealing" their traffic and demanding to get paid. Given their reactions to Google, it does seem like a reasonable question. Or will that only happen when Facebook is making much more money from its other lines of business, and those news execs get jealous?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- EU Regulators Can Barely Contain Their Desire To Attack Google And Facebook, Believing It Will Help Local Competitors
- Podcast Episode 71: Should Internet Companies Sway Elections?
- Norwegian Police Seize Domain Name For Linking To Sites Offering Popcorn Time
- Google Partially Caves To French Demands For More Global Censorship Of 'Forgotten' Links
- It's 2016 And The EU Is Just Now Getting Ready To Decide If Hyperlinking Is Legal