by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 8th 2010 10:59pm
With a new report coming out suggesting that Facebook sends more traffic to news sites than Google News, folks like Mathew Ingram are asking if Rupert Murdoch, the AP and others will be complaining about Facebook "stealing" their traffic and demanding to get paid. Given their reactions to Google, it does seem like a reasonable question. Or will that only happen when Facebook is making much more money from its other lines of business, and those news execs get jealous?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Russian Copyright Law Allows Entire News Site To Be Shut Down Over A Single Copied Article
- Will The FTC Investigate People & Companies Paid By Facebook To Use Facebook Live?
- Whether Or Not Russians Hacked DNC Means Nothing Concerning How Newsworthy The Details Are
- For The Third Time, Whatsapp Blocked (And Then Unblocked) By Brazilian Judges For Failing To Decrypt
- China Decrees That All News On Websites Must Funnel Through Government Approval