by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 8th 2010 10:59pm
With a new report coming out suggesting that Facebook sends more traffic to news sites than Google News, folks like Mathew Ingram are asking if Rupert Murdoch, the AP and others will be complaining about Facebook "stealing" their traffic and demanding to get paid. Given their reactions to Google, it does seem like a reasonable question. Or will that only happen when Facebook is making much more money from its other lines of business, and those news execs get jealous?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Another Court Logically Concludes That Linking To Allegedly Defamatory Content Isn't Defamation
- Australian Police Officials Smacked Around By Judge For Support Of Illegal Surveillance Of A 'Closed' Facebook Account
- Pirate Party MEP Julia Reda: EU Preparing 'Frontal Attack On The Hyperlink'
- Facebook Bans Tsu Links Entirely, Choosing Control Over User Empowerment
- UK's Snooper's Charter Includes Mandatory Backdoors For Encryption