by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 8th 2010 10:59pm
With a new report coming out suggesting that Facebook sends more traffic to news sites than Google News, folks like Mathew Ingram are asking if Rupert Murdoch, the AP and others will be complaining about Facebook "stealing" their traffic and demanding to get paid. Given their reactions to Google, it does seem like a reasonable question. Or will that only happen when Facebook is making much more money from its other lines of business, and those news execs get jealous?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Man Who Used Facebook Live To Stream Birth Of Child Loses Bid To Sue All The News For Copyright Infringement
- Basically The Entire Tech Industry Signs Onto A Legal Brief Opposing Trump's Exec Order
- How Is 'Non-Literally Copying' Code Still Copyright Infringement?
- Struggling Canadian News Agencies Ask Government For A 'Google Tax'
- Single Choke Point Problems: Apple Removes NY Times App From Chinese App Store After Chinese Gov't Complains