by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 4th 2010 2:45pm
Earlier this week, we jokingly pointed out that with the Supreme Court's ruling on how corporations were people, a company like Google could run for President. Well, it appears that others have the same basic idea. A PR firm in Maryland has announced that it's running for Congress in Maryland's 8th District and has put together a nice campaign ad:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NY Judge Says Prior Restraint Is America's Best Defense Against Internet 'Chaos'
- The US Charging Assange For Publishing Documents Would Be An Unprecedented Attempt To Chill A Free Press
- Hypocritical CIA Director Goes On Rant About Wikileaks, Free Speech
- China's Precision Censorship Machine Allows Some Controversial Keywords, But Blocks Combinations Of Them
- Secret Sorority Handshakes, Questionable Lawsuits, Free Speech, The Right To Be Forgotten And Section 230