by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 4th 2010 2:45pm
Earlier this week, we jokingly pointed out that with the Supreme Court's ruling on how corporations were people, a company like Google could run for President. Well, it appears that others have the same basic idea. A PR firm in Maryland has announced that it's running for Congress in Maryland's 8th District and has put together a nice campaign ad:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Reminder: Fair Use Is A Right -- And Not 'An Exception' Or 'A Defense'
- China To Require Real-Name Registration For Online Services And Bans On Parody Accounts
- Tulsa University Bans Student From Campus For Someone Else's Facebook Posts
- Russia Reaches The Censorship Endgame: Banning VPNs, Tor And Web Proxies
- Police Officers Can Sue Newspaper For Publishing Descriptive Info, Raising Serious First Amendment Issues