by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 4th 2010 2:45pm
Earlier this week, we jokingly pointed out that with the Supreme Court's ruling on how corporations were people, a company like Google could run for President. Well, it appears that others have the same basic idea. A PR firm in Maryland has announced that it's running for Congress in Maryland's 8th District and has put together a nice campaign ad:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Is Merely Explaining The Streisand Effect To Someone A 'Threat'?
- Sony Once Again Ridiculously Warns The Media Not To Report On Leaked Emails
- Nevada May Be About To Lose Its Great Anti-SLAPP Law
- MPAA's Chris Dodd Tells Each Movie Studio To Donate $40k To Rep. Goodlatte's Election Campaign
- New Appointees To Congressional Oversight Committees Have Deep Ties To Military/Industrial Contractors And The CIA