by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 4th 2010 2:45pm
Earlier this week, we jokingly pointed out that with the Supreme Court's ruling on how corporations were people, a company like Google could run for President. Well, it appears that others have the same basic idea. A PR firm in Maryland has announced that it's running for Congress in Maryland's 8th District and has put together a nice campaign ad:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- House Votes Overwhelmingly To Make The Copyright Office More Political & To Delay Modernization
- Why Is Congress In Such A Rush To Strip The Library Of Congress Of Oversight Powers On The Copyright Office?
- Texas Lawmaker Wants To Decide Who's A Real Journalist, Make It Easier To Sue Them
- Stop It. Trump's Lawyers Did Not Say That Protestors Have No First Amendment Right To Dissent
- NY Judge Says Prior Restraint Is America's Best Defense Against Internet 'Chaos'