by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 4th 2010 2:45pm
Earlier this week, we jokingly pointed out that with the Supreme Court's ruling on how corporations were people, a company like Google could run for President. Well, it appears that others have the same basic idea. A PR firm in Maryland has announced that it's running for Congress in Maryland's 8th District and has put together a nice campaign ad:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Hillary Clinton To Silicon Valley: To Silence Terrorists, Nerd Harder, Nerds!
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 91: Is Facebook Moderation A Necessary Evil?
- Italy Proposes Law To Make Mocking People Online Illegal
- House Intel Committee Says Snowden's Not A Whistleblower, 'Cause He Once Emailed His Boss's Boss
- This Bill Could Stop Protectionist State Broadband Laws, But ISP Control Over Congress Means It Won't Pass