What You've Been Missing Over At ITInnovation.com
from the lots-of-good-stuff dept
Back at the beginning of December, you may recall that we launched a new website, ITInnovation.com, with sponsorship from Sun and Intel. So far, it's been a lot of fun. While we crosspost some stories on both sites, there are many that just are found there. So, here's a quick listing of a few of the stories you may have missed:
- Stephen Foskett's 2009 IT predictions (yes, his 2009 predictions (in retrospect)...
- A look at quantum computing algorithms (and Google's supposed interest in them... along with some mystery about whether this is real or just PR-speak).
- An example of better ways to communicate IT goals with a marketing campaign.
- A discussion on dealing with server sprawl
- An examination of data centers designed to survive earthquakes
- A look at some of the key factors in determining where to locate your data centers