by Mike Masnick
Tue, Dec 22nd 2009 10:54pm
theodp writes "Before leaving a long IBM career last summer to head the USPTO, David Kappos managed Big Blue's patent and trademark portfolios. Last Tuesday, the USPTO awarded U.S. Patent No. 7,630,915 to IBM for its inventive method of Managing an Intellectual Property Portfolio."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Does Patent Licensing by Patent Trolls - Or Anyone - Serve A Useful Purpose?
- Jury Sympathetic To Life360's CEO Sending 'Dear Piece Of Shit' Letter To Patent Troll; Says Patents Not Infringed
- Patent Not Sufficiently Broad Or Generic? Cloem Will Help You By Automatically Generating Dozens Of Nearly Identical Patents
- DailyDirt: Recipes Analyzed By Algorithms
- DailyDirt: Technology For Lawyers