by Mike Masnick
Tue, Dec 22nd 2009 10:54pm
theodp writes "Before leaving a long IBM career last summer to head the USPTO, David Kappos managed Big Blue's patent and trademark portfolios. Last Tuesday, the USPTO awarded U.S. Patent No. 7,630,915 to IBM for its inventive method of Managing an Intellectual Property Portfolio."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Patent Loving East Texas Judge Clips Wings Of Largest Patent Troll
- DailyDirt: Can't We Just Play Games For Fun?
- Company Acquires Rights To Drug Used By AIDS/Cancer Patients; Immediately Raises Per Pill Price From Under $14 To $750
- Court Trashes Patent Troll For Bogus Lawsuit Against Zynga; Awards Over $1 Million In Fees & Sanctions
- DailyDirt: It's Not Just A Good Idea... It's Moore's Law