by Mike Masnick
Tue, Dec 22nd 2009 10:54pm
theodp writes "Before leaving a long IBM career last summer to head the USPTO, David Kappos managed Big Blue's patent and trademark portfolios. Last Tuesday, the USPTO awarded U.S. Patent No. 7,630,915 to IBM for its inventive method of Managing an Intellectual Property Portfolio."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Supreme Court Says Patent Trolls Can Wait A While Before Suing
- Eli Lilly Loses Quixotic Quest To Get Canada To Pay $500 Million For Rejecting Its Bad Patents
- General Franco Is Still Dead And Michelle Lee Is Still Director Of The US Patent Office
- IBM Shamed Into Giving Away Awful Patent On Email Out-Of-Office Messages
- IBM Wants To Patent A Printer That Won't Let You Output Unauthorized Copies