by Mike Masnick
Wed, Dec 9th 2009 10:56am
It's time for our third UPS-sponsored whiteboard video, explaining some of the topics we discuss around here in two minutes or less. As you might remember, the first explained the economics of abundance and the second discussed the innovator's dilemma. This third one is about the difference between invention and innovation, and the process of getting from the first to the second, using one particular product as an example:
Once again, these videos were sponsored by UPS, though we had free rein in creating the actual presentation, and it's quite obviously based on topics that we discuss here on a regular basis.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 110: Luck In Silicon Valley, With Robert Frank
- What the Five Year Anniversary of the SOPA/PIPA Blackout Can Teach Congress About Tech
- Aussie Productivity Commission Doubles Down On Fair Use And Serious Copyright & Patent Reform
- China Files A Million Patents In A Year, As Government Plans To Increase Patentability Of Software
- More Thoughts On Trump's Technology And Innovation Policies -- It All Goes Back To Freedom Of Speech