by Mike Masnick
Wed, Dec 9th 2009 10:56am
It's time for our third UPS-sponsored whiteboard video, explaining some of the topics we discuss around here in two minutes or less. As you might remember, the first explained the economics of abundance and the second discussed the innovator's dilemma. This third one is about the difference between invention and innovation, and the process of getting from the first to the second, using one particular product as an example:
Once again, these videos were sponsored by UPS, though we had free rein in creating the actual presentation, and it's quite obviously based on topics that we discuss here on a regular basis.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cable Industry's False Copyright Claims Are Killing Cable Box Reform Efforts
- Ton Of Tech Industry Leaders Say Trump Would Be A Complete Disaster For Innovation
- As UK Piracy Falls To Record Lows, Government Still Wants To Put Pirates In Jail For 10 Years
- Hillary Clinton's Intellectual Property Platform: Too Vague & Confusing
- As Austin Struggles To Understand Life Without Uber & Lyft, DUI Arrests On The Rise