by Mike Masnick
Wed, Dec 9th 2009 10:56am
It's time for our third UPS-sponsored whiteboard video, explaining some of the topics we discuss around here in two minutes or less. As you might remember, the first explained the economics of abundance and the second discussed the innovator's dilemma. This third one is about the difference between invention and innovation, and the process of getting from the first to the second, using one particular product as an example:
Once again, these videos were sponsored by UPS, though we had free rein in creating the actual presentation, and it's quite obviously based on topics that we discuss here on a regular basis.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Former FCC Boss Turned Top Cable Lobbyist Says Cable Industry Being Unfairly Attacked, 'No Evidence' Of Consumer Harm
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 73: Is There Enough Demand For The On Demand Economy?
- Congress Has No Idea How The FCC's Cable Box Reform Plan Works, Conyers, Goodlatte Compare Effort To 'Popcorn Time'
- Australian Gov't Commission Also Wants To Fix Patent Laws Down Under
- EU Regulators Can Barely Contain Their Desire To Attack Google And Facebook, Believing It Will Help Local Competitors