by Mike Masnick
Wed, Dec 9th 2009 10:56am
It's time for our third UPS-sponsored whiteboard video, explaining some of the topics we discuss around here in two minutes or less. As you might remember, the first explained the economics of abundance and the second discussed the innovator's dilemma. This third one is about the difference between invention and innovation, and the process of getting from the first to the second, using one particular product as an example:
Once again, these videos were sponsored by UPS, though we had free rein in creating the actual presentation, and it's quite obviously based on topics that we discuss here on a regular basis.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Positioning Itself As Bitcoin's Best Friend
- Does Patent Licensing by Patent Trolls - Or Anyone - Serve A Useful Purpose?
- To Abundance: The Cause Of, And Solution To, All Of Life's Problems
- California Proposes Bill To Ban All Unlicensed Bitcoin Businesses, Without Even Defining What That Means
- Jeb Bush Is The Latest Politician To Demonstrate Absolutely No Understanding Of Net Neutrality