by Mike Masnick
Wed, Dec 9th 2009 10:56am
It's time for our third UPS-sponsored whiteboard video, explaining some of the topics we discuss around here in two minutes or less. As you might remember, the first explained the economics of abundance and the second discussed the innovator's dilemma. This third one is about the difference between invention and innovation, and the process of getting from the first to the second, using one particular product as an example:
Once again, these videos were sponsored by UPS, though we had free rein in creating the actual presentation, and it's quite obviously based on topics that we discuss here on a regular basis.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Elon Musk Clarifies That Tesla's Patents Really Are Free; Investor Absolutely Freaks Out
- Announcing The Copia Institute: A New Business Network & Think Tank Exploring Ideas In Abundance
- Study Confirms That Revealing Secrets, Rather Than Hoarding Info, Is Good For Inventors
- MPAA's Lies About Films Being Available Online Easily Debunked In Seconds
- Recording Industry Has 'Virtually Eliminated Illegal File-Sharing' In Norway -- By Offering Better Products