by Mike Masnick
Thu, Dec 10th 2009 7:38pm
Reader harbingerofdoom sends in the news that video game developer Capcom has commissioned the creation of a "very limited run" of real motorcycles based on the chopper in the game Resident Evil. As harbinger notes with his submission, this is quite a "reason to buy," in that he'd gladly pay $25,000 for a copy of Resident Evil if it came with one of these...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Taylor Swift's View Of The Future Of Music Is Actually Not That Far Off
- Connecting With Fans In Unique Ways: Band Sets Up Treasure Hunt To Find Fan-Submitted Sounds In New Album
- People Are Willing To Pay, Even If You Offer Something For Free
- This T-Shirt Has Been Seized
- Band Asks Fans To 'Donate Sounds' For Next Album