by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 16th 2009 12:47pm
Just a final reminder that if you want the Techdirt DMCA Takedown T-shirt, today is the last day to order them, either alone or with my Approaching Infinity book. And, remember, we also have the regular Techdirt logo t-shirt (and again, the logo t-shirt with the book) and the Techdirt logo hoodie, all of whose sales end tonight at midnight PT. The DMCA t-shirt has proven to be incredibly popular (sales have far outstripped our last t-shirt), so if you want in on the fun, make sure to order one in the next few hours. We're thrilled so many people like the shirt so much...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Hurry Up: We're Taking Down Our Takedown Gear In A Week
- Those Terrible Takedowns Aren't Mistakes, They're Intentional Fakes
- HP Launched Delayed DRM Time Bomb To Disable Competing Printer Cartridges
- Facebook Algorithms Take Down WordPress Lawyer's Post About Idiocy Of Algorithmic Takedowns
- Former UMG Exec: Major Label Music Should Cost More And DMCA Safe Harbors Should Be Destroyed