by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 16th 2009 12:47pm
Just a final reminder that if you want the Techdirt DMCA Takedown T-shirt, today is the last day to order them, either alone or with my Approaching Infinity book. And, remember, we also have the regular Techdirt logo t-shirt (and again, the logo t-shirt with the book) and the Techdirt logo hoodie, all of whose sales end tonight at midnight PT. The DMCA t-shirt has proven to be incredibly popular (sales have far outstripped our last t-shirt), so if you want in on the fun, make sure to order one in the next few hours. We're thrilled so many people like the shirt so much...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Web Sheriff Abuses DMCA In Weak Attempt To Hide Info Under UK High Court Injunction, Fails Miserably
- Fantastic: Now British Firms Are Getting In On The Bogus Website/Bogus DMCA Notice Scam
- A Dozen Bad Ideas That Were Raised At The Copyright Office's DMCA Roundtables
- NYU Sues YouTube For Reposting Video After Video Poster Sent DMCA Counternotice
- Techdirt Reading List: Copyfight: The Global Politics Of Digital Copyright Reform