by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 16th 2009 12:47pm
Just a final reminder that if you want the Techdirt DMCA Takedown T-shirt, today is the last day to order them, either alone or with my Approaching Infinity book. And, remember, we also have the regular Techdirt logo t-shirt (and again, the logo t-shirt with the book) and the Techdirt logo hoodie, all of whose sales end tonight at midnight PT. The DMCA t-shirt has proven to be incredibly popular (sales have far outstripped our last t-shirt), so if you want in on the fun, make sure to order one in the next few hours. We're thrilled so many people like the shirt so much...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Universal Music Has No Sense Of Humor, Takes Down Hilarious Twitter Profile Pun Parody Of Nirvana Song
- Ashley Madison Continues To Use Dubious Legal Takedown Threats To Try To Disappear The Data It Failed To Protect
- Carl Malamud Asks YouTube To Institute Three Strikes Policy For Those Who Abuse Takedowns
- Boston Public Broadcaster WGBH Files Bogus DMCA Notice On Public Domain Video Uploaded By Carl Malamud
- Ashley Madison Still Trying To Abuse The DMCA To Hide Leak