by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 16th 2009 12:47pm
Just a final reminder that if you want the Techdirt DMCA Takedown T-shirt, today is the last day to order them, either alone or with my Approaching Infinity book. And, remember, we also have the regular Techdirt logo t-shirt (and again, the logo t-shirt with the book) and the Techdirt logo hoodie, all of whose sales end tonight at midnight PT. The DMCA t-shirt has proven to be incredibly popular (sales have far outstripped our last t-shirt), so if you want in on the fun, make sure to order one in the next few hours. We're thrilled so many people like the shirt so much...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- YouTube Reinstates Metal Gear Video Konami Took Down, Warns Konami Not To Be Jerks
- John Deere Clarifies: It's Trying To Abuse Copyright Law To Stop You From Owning Your Own Tractor... Because It Cares About You
- And Then... Court Rejects Rightscorp's Bogus DMCA Subpoena Argument
- Konami Gets YouTube To Take Down Video It Doesn't Like; Streisand Effect Ensures Neverending Discussion Of Video
- Rightscorp Wins Anti-SLAPP Claim Against Guy Who Sued After Being Bullied With Robocalls