by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 9th 2009 6:02am
Dementia writes in to point out the rather ironic situation of a "free" concert put on by the band U2, at the remains of the Berlin Wall in order to celebrate the demise of the wall... but MTV decided to put up a big temporary barrier around the event so those who didn't have free tickets could not even see the event. Yes, they erected a special "wall" to block out a free concert about The Wall. As Dementia noted with the submission, "you're doing it wrong..."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Ford Pretends To Open Up Its Patents Like Tesla, But Doesn't; Media Falls For It
- No, RIAA, It's Not The End Of The World For Musicians
- Retired Music Promoter Claims Trademark Infringement On Trademark He Admits To Abandoning
- Pink Floyd's Roger Waters Declares Silicon Valley A 'Gallery Of Rogues And Thieves'
- Appeals Court Rejects Labels' Collusion Scheme To Try To Force Pandora To Pay Higher Rates