by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 9th 2009 6:02am
Dementia writes in to point out the rather ironic situation of a "free" concert put on by the band U2, at the remains of the Berlin Wall in order to celebrate the demise of the wall... but MTV decided to put up a big temporary barrier around the event so those who didn't have free tickets could not even see the event. Yes, they erected a special "wall" to block out a free concert about The Wall. As Dementia noted with the submission, "you're doing it wrong..."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- American Division Of Persona 5 Developer Warns That Their 'Masters' Don't Want People Streaming Spoilers
- Spotify (Basically) Tells Its Free Users, 'Go Pirate!'
- Ed Sheeran: Piracy Is What Made Me
- New Study Essentially Suggests That Publishers Should Do CwF + RtB Instead Of Going Legal To Combat Piracy
- Bulgarian Public Radio Forbidden To Play 14 Million Pieces Of Music By Copyright Collection Society