by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 9th 2009 6:02am
Dementia writes in to point out the rather ironic situation of a "free" concert put on by the band U2, at the remains of the Berlin Wall in order to celebrate the demise of the wall... but MTV decided to put up a big temporary barrier around the event so those who didn't have free tickets could not even see the event. Yes, they erected a special "wall" to block out a free concert about The Wall. As Dementia noted with the submission, "you're doing it wrong..."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Prince Gives Away Someone Else's Artistic Efforts, Gets Sued
- Competition In The Music Space Is Great: Fragmentation In The Music Space Is Dangerous
- Awesome Stuff: Headphones & Helpers
- Bad Copyright Laws Scaring Off Necessary Investment In New Digital Platforms
- Elon Musk Clarifies That Tesla's Patents Really Are Free; Investor Absolutely Freaks Out