by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 9th 2009 6:02am
Dementia writes in to point out the rather ironic situation of a "free" concert put on by the band U2, at the remains of the Berlin Wall in order to celebrate the demise of the wall... but MTV decided to put up a big temporary barrier around the event so those who didn't have free tickets could not even see the event. Yes, they erected a special "wall" to block out a free concert about The Wall. As Dementia noted with the submission, "you're doing it wrong..."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Starting From Next Year, China Wants Music Services To Vet Every Song Before It Goes Online
- Awesome Stuff: MIDI Where You Need It
- No, Including Stream-Safe Music Options In Games Isn't The Solution To Game-Stream Takedowns
- Square Enix Tries Being Cool And Embraces Fan-Conversion Of Original Deus Ex
- Viacom Once Sued YouTube For A Billion Dollars; Now It's Just Released Over 100 Movies For Free On YouTube