by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 3rd 2009 9:55pm
A guy in Aspen accidentally dropped his mobile phone into the piles of leaves he was raking up, and scooped up the phone and sent it off to the dump... But, amazingly, he was reunited with the phone by calling it and hearing it ring in the piles and piles of recyclables. Apparently, it took about half an hour of dialing/listening/sifting. Of course, there are times when you wonder if it wouldn't just be smarter to go get another phone...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Now That The Ringtone Market Is Collapsing, Are There Lessons For Those Who Are Jumping On The App Bandwagon?
- BMI Sues T-Mobile, Claims It Needs To Pay Up Over Ringback Tones
- Sorry ASCAP, A Ringtone Is Not A Public Performance
- ASCAP Now Claiming That Your Mobile Phone Ringing Is A Public Performance
- Woman Sues Google Because Of Scammy Advertiser