by Mike Masnick
Tue, Oct 6th 2009 11:09pm
austin american statesman
Justin Zak sends in a photo he took of what's apparently the Austin American Statesman's latest attempt to convince people that a hardcopy newspaper has more value than an online newspaper:
If you can't read it, that little ad block at the bottom reads: "Newspapers Make Great Umbrellas." That'll convince the online masses...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Streisand Effect Derails Man's Analog Plan To Buy Up All The Newspapers Detailing His DWI Arrest
- Short Sighted Newspaper Association Asks Trump To Whittle Down Fair Use, Because It Hates Google
- Lots Of Newspapers Discovering That Paywalls Don't Work
- Newspaper Association Of America Complains That Comedian John Oliver Failed To Solve Newspaper Biz Model Problem
- Not The Onion: Morocco Bans Sharing Newspapers To Protect Publisher Business Models