by Mike Masnick
Tue, Oct 6th 2009 11:09pm
austin american statesman
Justin Zak sends in a photo he took of what's apparently the Austin American Statesman's latest attempt to convince people that a hardcopy newspaper has more value than an online newspaper:
If you can't read it, that little ad block at the bottom reads: "Newspapers Make Great Umbrellas." That'll convince the online masses...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Not The Onion: Morocco Bans Sharing Newspapers To Protect Publisher Business Models
- Newspaper Association Thinks FTC Should Force Readers To Be Subject To Godawful Ads And Invasive Trackers
- The Toronto Star Loves Commentary So Much, It Will No Longer Let You Comment
- German Regulator Rejects German Newspapers' Cynical Attempt To Demand Cash From Google
- German Newspapers Want Google To Pay Them For Appearing In Search Results (Even As They Try To Rank Higher)