by Mike Masnick
Mon, Oct 5th 2009 2:40am
In the first half of this decade, the press liked to cheer on those hedge fund bosses, who abused the financial system to great wealth. These days, of course, with the economy in the tank, the press needs to find some other class of system-abusers to cheer on. As Copycense notes, it looks like DC lobbyists may be getting the celebrity treatment these days, similar to the hedge fund batch a few years ago. It's as if the press gleefully looks for those who abuse the system for greed to celebrate. What a shame.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Roku Hires DC Lobbyists For First Time To Fight For Net Neutrality
- The Ousting Of Trump's National Security Advisor Shows Just How Dangerous 'Lawful' Domestic Surveillance Is
- Oversight Board Spares NYPD's Feelings By Softening Language In Taser Complaint Report
- Trump Appoints Third Anti-Net Neutrality Advisor To Telecom Transition Team
- Florida Voters Vote Down Bill Aimed At Hamstringing Solar Competition