by Mike Masnick
Wed, Sep 16th 2009 3:35am
Arizona has become ground zero with the backlash against redlight cameras, with plans to get rid of them across the state. And yet... Dave Records alerts us to the news that the annual "Governor's Celebration of Innovation" includes a variety of companies nominated for awards... including Redflex, the redlight camera maker who was just complaining that its revenue was dropping due to public opposition to such cameras. Oops.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- City Of Mesa Abusing Trademark Law To Punish City Council Candidate They Don't Like
- Hollywood Writers & Copyright Scholars Point Out That Piracy Fears Over Open Set Top Boxes Are Complete FUD
- Former FCC Boss Turned Top Cable Lobbyist Says Cable Industry Being Unfairly Attacked, 'No Evidence' Of Consumer Harm
- Missouri Court Upholds Right Of Citizens To 'Vote' Traffic Enforcement Cameras Out Of 'Office'
- 'Revenue Generating' Traffic Cameras Forcing Governments To Refund Millions Of Dollars