by Mike Masnick
Wed, Sep 16th 2009 3:35am
Arizona has become ground zero with the backlash against redlight cameras, with plans to get rid of them across the state. And yet... Dave Records alerts us to the news that the annual "Governor's Celebration of Innovation" includes a variety of companies nominated for awards... including Redflex, the redlight camera maker who was just complaining that its revenue was dropping due to public opposition to such cameras. Oops.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Why Is The Hotel Industry More Focused On Harming Airbnb Than Improving Their Own Product?
- Arizona Governor Signs Asset Forfeiture Reform Bill Into Law, Raising Evidentiary Burden For Law Enforcement
- Copyright Society's 'World IP Day' Lesson: Give Us Your Copyrights For Nothing
- Chicago Agrees To Make Red Light Camera System Barely Less Corrupt By Increasing Grace Period By 0.2 Seconds
- Missouri Court Upholds Right Of Citizens To 'Vote' Traffic Enforcement Cameras Out Of 'Office'