by Mike Masnick
Fri, Sep 4th 2009 12:58pm
the pirate bay
As The Pirate Bay gears up for the appeal of its trial in Sweden, it's worth noting that the judge chosen to hear the trial happens to be the same one who was removed from reviewing the fairness of the original trial because she happens to belong to the same pro-stronger copyright group as the original judge. How is that fair?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- For World 'Intellectual Property' Day, A Reading From Thomas Macaulay
- Dutch Court Rules That Freely Given Fan-Subtitles Are Copyright Infringement
- China's Public Prosecutors Complain About Leak Of Anti-Corruption TV Series They Bankrolled To Raise Awareness
- Cogent Accidentally Blocks Websites In Global Ham-Fisted Piracy Filtering Effort
- RIAA Demands Takedown Of ThePirateBay.org, But EasyDNS Refuses Over Lack Of Due Process