by Mike Masnick
Fri, Sep 4th 2009 12:58pm
the pirate bay
As The Pirate Bay gears up for the appeal of its trial in Sweden, it's worth noting that the judge chosen to hear the trial happens to be the same one who was removed from reviewing the fairness of the original trial because she happens to belong to the same pro-stronger copyright group as the original judge. How is that fair?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Australian Librarians Start 'Cooking For Copyright' Campaign To Change Law For Unpublished Works
- MoMA Releases Data On 125,000 Art Works To The Public
- Warner Music's Response To Evidence Of Happy Birthday In The Public Domain: Who Really Knows Anything, Really?
- Topsite Operator, Who Admitted To Operating Servers With Tons Of Pirated Movies, Gets Off With Just Probation
- Entertainment Industry Demands Swedish ISP Block The Pirate Bay; ISP Says No