by Mike Masnick
Fri, Sep 4th 2009 12:58pm
the pirate bay
As The Pirate Bay gears up for the appeal of its trial in Sweden, it's worth noting that the judge chosen to hear the trial happens to be the same one who was removed from reviewing the fairness of the original trial because she happens to belong to the same pro-stronger copyright group as the original judge. How is that fair?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Designer Issues Takedown, Cease And Desist Over Periodic Table Of HTML5 Elements
- MPAA Pirated Clips From Google Commercials To Make Its Own MPAA Propaganda Videos
- Australia Considers New Copyright Law That Could Be Interpreted To Ban VPNs
- Entertainment Industry Demands Swedish ISP Block The Pirate Bay; ISP Says No
- Senator Whitehouse Is Very Angry About A Made Up Google Search And A Made Up Pirate Bay