by Mike Masnick
Wed, Aug 26th 2009 11:18am
As book publishers are starting to struggle with the same business model issues facing the music industry and others, it seems at least one publisher has come up with a unique "reason to buy" -- though, it may be slightly out of your price range. johnjac points us to the news about the $1 million wine book. It is, as described, a book about wines that will run you a cool $1 million. Why? Well, because it comes with the wine it talks about. The book will list out the world's top 100 wineries, and with the book you'll get a six bottle case from each winery listed in the book. So, the book, plus 600 bottles of wine from the 100 best wineries in the world. They're only making 100 copies of the book... and 25 have already been pre-ordered, so hurry up and order.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Old, Old Wine, Goes To My Head...
- Middle Earth Enterprises Attempts To Block Wine Importer From Using The Word 'Hobbit'
- Barefoot Wine Contests Trademark Of Barefoot Kombucha: Tea Or Wine, Who Can Tell?
- TSA Decides Sorority Souvenir Book Carried By Dozens Of Travelers Probably A Bomb
- Trademark Dispute Between Brewery And Winery Over Northstar Brand